Most Anticipated Book Releases - May Edition! {Part 3}

Hello everyone and welcome to the last part of May's most anticipated book releases! I've saved the best for last so, make sure to add all of these exciting new releases on your TBR lists! Also, don't forget to let me know if you plan on reading any of these, leave the books you cannot wait for in the comments and of course, check out:

 *The Bone Roses {Snow Spark Saga #1} By Kathryn Lee Martin
Publication Date: May 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

Rustlers, witch hunts, revenge and a bounty hunter? Yes please! I discovered this while browsing through Instagram because I follow the publishers so, I highly recommend doing that if you guys want to stay informed at all times!

*Brightly Burning By Alexa Donne
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Science Fiction 

I'm not a huge fan of books set in space but, this one does sound quite interesting. From what I could gather, it's actually based off of Jane Eyre, which is one of my favorite classics! That means a lot folks because I rarely enjoy classics so, I'm even more excited for Brightly Burning!

*The Smoke Thieves {The Smoke Thieves #1} By Sally Green
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

A princess, a traitor, a hunter and a thief. Four teenagers with the fate of the world in their hands.  Four nations destined for conflict. This is probably at the top of my personal list of anticipated reads and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I've heard amazing things so, I'm even more excited to read it!

*Undead Girl Gang By Lily Anderson
Publication Date: May 8th
Genres: Young Adult, Mystery, Paranormal

This one sounds ridiculously fun and entertaining! It reminds me of some other Paranormal books I've read over the years and I'd be very interested in reading it some time soon!
*LIFELIK3 {Lifelike #1} By Jay Kristoff
Publication Date: May 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Science Fiction

I haven't read any books by Jay Kristoff before, even though I've had Nevernight sitting on my shelves sine it came out and I'm desperate to get my hands on Illuminae! To top that all off, his newest novel sounds extremely unique! I cannot help but wonder whether I'll ever be able to actually catch up!

*The Burning Maze {The Trials of Apollo #3} By Rick Riordan
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I've had the first book in the series sitting on my shelves for a while and I really need to start this series soon! I love Rick Riordan and it's been a while since I've read one of his novels so, I can't wait to catch up on the Trials of Apollo!

*Legendary {Caraval #2} By Stephanie Garber
Publication Date: May 29th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

The whole world probably already knows about the release of this one but, I thought I'd include it anyway! Unpopular opinion alert but, I actually DNFed Caraval so, I won't be picking up Legendary any time soon!

*A Court of Frost and Starlight {A Court of Thorns and Roses#3.1} By Sarah J. Maas
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Fantasy, Romance

I'm pretty sure the whole world knows about this one as well but, it including it in this post won't hurt anyone! Que in another popular opinion, I wasn't really a huge fan of the first book in the series so, I'll probably never pick this one up either!
*Game of Secrets By Kim Foster
Publication Date: May 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction, Fantasy

This is at the very top of my most anticipated reads and I actually just downloaded it from Edelweiss! I'm pretty sure it's still available for downloading if you guys are interested! It doesn't have the best reviews and the rating is considerably low but, I'm not prejudiced with these things and will be reading it soon!

*Onyx & Ivory By Mindee Arnett
Publication Date: May 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

It's so nice coming upon stand alone novels while putting these posts together because sometimes, series can get a bit overwhelming! This one is about a girl whose father tried to assassinate the high King so, she's known as a Traitor! It sounds so intriguing and I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on it soon!

*War Storm {Red Queen #4} By Victoria Aveyard
Publication Date: May 15th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I can't help but admit that every time I come across one of the books in this series, I'm ever more intrigued by it! I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to start it and I'm not sure whether I'd really enjoy it but, for those of you who are interested in it, the fourth book comes out in less than a week!

*Furyborn {Empirium #1} By Claire Legrand
Publication Date: May 22nd
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

Furyborn follows two fiercely independent young women, centuries apart, who hold the power to save their world...or doom it! This is another one I cannot wait to read because it sounds extremely action packed and more than fascinating!

That was it for May's most anticipated book releases! I hope you guys found this post helpful and marked your calendars for the books that interest you! Make sure to stay tuned for June's most anticipated releases posts and don't forget to follow me on Instagram for bookish updates!

Until the next post,

Comments

  1. Game of Secrets sounds interesting! I'll be curious to see what you think. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!