Stacking the Shelves - The ''It's Been A While'' Edition

Hello and welcome to another Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Comment down below, telling me what you added to your shelves this week! 
*The Hidden Oracle {The Trials of Apollo #1} By Rick Riordan
Publication Date: May 2016
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Mythology

I've been eyeing this one for ages and since I'm a huge fan of all things Mythology, I saw it at the bookstore and decided to go for it. God Apollo turned mortal as punishment? Yes please!

*Blood Bound {Mercy Thompson #2} By Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: January 2007
Genres: Fantasy, Paranormal

As I've said before, I'm a huge fan of the Mercy Thompson series and in the process of re-reading the first four books so that I can finally continue with it! I already own them but I really dislike Mass Marker Paperbacks so, I'm trying to collect all of them in the ''normal'' editions.

*Siege and Storm {The Grisha #2} By Leigh Bardugo
Publication Date: June 2013
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I just finished reading Shadow and Bone so, obviously, I had to go get the sequel because I absolutely loved it and cannot wait to see what will happen next! Stay tuned for my review, which is scheduled to be posted the following week!
*The Hate U Give By Angie Thomas
Publication Date: February 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This was one of my most anticipated releases for the month of February and I just about died from excitement when I saw it at my local bookstore. It usually takes months for them to bring books that have recently been released so, I was pleasantly surprised! And of course, I bought it!

*Letters to the Lost By Brigid Kemmerer
Publication Date: April 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

Another most anticipated releases that I could not wait to get my hands on! It sounds like something I'd enjoy so, I'm probably going to pick it up next!
*The Things They've Taken By Katie McElhenney
Publication Date: May 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I hadn't heard of this one until an e-mail popped up and I was very intrigued so, I thought I'd request it! It's a supernatural kind of book which, I haven't read in a while so, fingers crossed it'll be a good one!

*The Upstairs Room By Kate Murray-Browne
Publication Date: July 2017
Genres: Fiction

Another one I accidentally discovered on NetGalley which, by the way, will be the death of me someday! It's definitely not something I would've picked up to read and that's exactly why I decided to request it. I really want to try and broaden my reading horizons so, Step 1 in progress!

*All the Stars Left Behind By Ashley Graham
Publication Date: June 2017
Genres: Young Adult, Science Fiction

It's been a couple of months since I've read a Sci-Fi book so, I thought I'd give this one a chance since it sounds very interesting!

Let me know if you've read any of the books I got this week and whether you enjoyed them or not! Also, don't forget to leave your links so I can check your posts out! 

Comments

  1. How funny---I actually just (very belatedly) popped over here from your comment on my review of Letters to the Lost. I really hope you love it! I think that Kemmerer is fantastic!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started reading and I'm loving it so far! It's actually very different from what I'd been expecting, which is definitely a good thing!Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely NEED to read Siege and Storm! And I feel like I'm the only person in the blogosphere who's never read Rick Riordan?? I think it stems from a fear that Percy Jackson will be too young for me and less enjoyable now, since I'm older than the target age range. The Sword of Summer is on my TBR, though, and I'm super excited to read it! The humor reminds me a lot of one of my very favorite books, The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read Percy Jackson quite late (considering the age group and everything) and after watching the movie which was a huge mistake, and I feel in love with it! I loved the world Rick Riordan created and I think you'll really enjoy it as well! Especially if you enjoy greek mythology!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!