Most Anticipated Book Releases - June 2017 Edition {Part 1}

Hello guys and welcome to another Most Anticipated Book Releases! There are a lot of interesting books coming out during the month of June so, I hope you're as excited about them as I am!

Let me know if any of these are on your TBR and of course, if you plan on giving them a try! 

*Stay tuned for Part 2!*
*Our Dark Duet {Monsters of Verity #2} By Victoria Schwab
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I haven't read This Savage Song yet but, it's definitely on my TBR! And its sequel is coming out during the month of June so, hopefully, I'll get around to actually reading it as soon as possible!

*Down Among the Sticks and Bones {Wayward Children #2} By Seanan McGuire
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I stumbled across this one completely by accident and was very intrigued by the synopsis. From what I can tell, it's a companion novel about magic and madness so, I'd be very interested in checking the first book in the series as well!

*Now I Rise {The Conqueror's Saga #2} By Kiersten White
Publication Date: June 27th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I was so close to picking up Now I Darken the other day but, I'm not very sure whether I'll enjoy it or not. Definitely doing more research on it! 
*Roar {Stormheart #1} By Cora Carmack
Publication Date: June 13th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I've read two of Cora Carmack's New Adult books and really enjoyed them and her writing style. This is her first Fantasy novel if I'm not mistaken so, I'm very excited to see her take on the Genre!

*With You Always {Orphan Train #1} By Jody Hedlund
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Historical Romance

This is a quite popular Historical Romance author and I really want to pick up one of her books! It's been ages since I've read a Historical Romance but, truth be told, it's a very tricky genre for me so, I'm definitely looking for something that'll awe me, to say the least!

*The Girl With the Ghost Machine By Lauren DeStefano
Publication Date: June 1st
Genres: Middle Grade, Fantasy

I've read Wither by Lauren DeStefano and found the idea behind it very unique and intriguing! Same goes for this one which is definitely saying something. It sounds very interesting as well as different!
*Follow Me Back By A.V. Geiger
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This book sounds more than fascinating! It's actually told through tweets, direct messages and police transcripts which is more than exciting! 

*Here and Gone By Haylen Beck 
Publication Date: June 20th
Genres: Fiction, Thriller, Mystery

This is another one that I'd love to see as a movie adaptation! If you're a fan of thriller and suspense, I have no doubt that you'll definitely enjoy this captivating read!

*The Weight of Lies By Emily Carpenter
Publication Date: June 6th
Genres: Fiction, Mystery, Thriller

Another great inspiration for, maybe, a book to TV series adaptation! It follows a story of a young woman who decided to investigate the murder that her mother based her best selling book on! Definitely sounds exciting! 

Hope you found this post helpful! Don't forget to leave your comments, letting me know everything about your mos anticipated book releases! And, of course, come back next week for Part 2, for more exciting and fascinating June releases!



Comments