Most Anticipated Book Releases - May 2017 Edition {Part 2}

Hello and welcome to Part 2 of May's Most Anticipated Releases. Check out
There are a lot of books coming out in May and I'm here to share them with you! Hope you find this post helpful and add the ones that you're interested in on your TBR shelves!

Comment down below telling me whether you plan on reading any of these! Or if you already have!


*Seeker {Riders #2} By Veronica Rossi
Publication Date: May 16th
Genres: Young Adult

The cover of this book has me bubbling with excitement! I have it and I can't wait to start reading it! You'll definitely hear my thoughts on it soon!

*Umberland {Everland #2} By Wendy Spinale
Publication Date: May 9th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Re-tellings

Alice In Wonderland re-telling? Yes please! All the way. You can give me anything that has to do with Alice and I'll be more than ecstatic. She's my spirit character or whatever and I cannot get enough of Alice re-tellings! Plus, that cover is gorgeous, the synopsis is more than fascinating and I cannot wait for it!

*A Face Like Glass By Frances Hardinge
Publication Date: May 9th
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

This baby has already been published - like, five years ago - but I came across it and I really wanted to share it with you folks. Because it sounds unlike anything I've ever read. From what I can understand, it's going to be published with a different cover so, I thought I would include it in this list! Just trust me on this one. Read the synopsis and you won't be disappointed!
*The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
Publication Date: May 16th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

I've been seeing this around a lot lately and truthfully, I'm intrigued. It does have religious elements to it which, I'm not really a fan of in general but I don't know whether they'll balance the story or be kind of too much for it.

*When Dimple Met Rishi By Sandhya Menon
Publication Date: May 30th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance 

This one's about two American-Indian teens that are arranged to be married. It sounds super interesting and already has many positive reviews so, add this to the endless list of fun contemporaries that I'm hoping to read one day!

*Windfall By Jennifer E. Smith
Publication Date: May 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Another one? Yes please! After Teddy wins the lottery that comes with a huge amount of money,he begins neglecting his best friend, Alice, who's been with him from the very beginning. This sounds like a story of self-discovery and the journey of two people trying to find their way back to each other!
*Eliza and Her Monsters By Francesca Zappia
Publication Date: May 30th
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

This book seems to have everything in it and I'm all up for it! It has illustrations, screenshots of conversations and basically, everything to make it unique and different from any other book, in terms of format and writing style!

*Love & Vandalism By Laurie Boyle Crompton
Publication Date: May 1st
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary, Romance

As soon as I read the synopsis of this one, it reminded me of Graffiti Moon which is one of my all time favorites! It centers around a quite similar topic and it looks like a very fun and heartwarming read!

*And We're Off By Dana Schwartz
Publication Date: May 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Contemporary

The world seems to be in a contemporary phase and I'm more than okay with it! I was never a big fan of books that centered around travelling but, who knows? There's certainly a first time for everything.
*About A Dog By Jenn McKinlay
Publication Date: May 30th
Genres: Contemporary, Romance

Not something that I would usually go for but, I'm all about a particular dog as well so, this sounds exciting! Another cute, swoon-worthy and moving romance from what I can tell!

*The Light We Lost By Jill Santopolo
Publication Date: May 9th
Genres: Adult Fiction, Romance

This is a debut novel that sounds very interesting! It is described as a Love Story for a new generation and follows the journey of two people who find try to find their way to each other as they grow further apart through the years.

*Cold Summer By Gwen Cole
Publication Date: May 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Historical Fiction

Another unique read, the synopsis of which will never stop fascinating me until I get my hands on it and read it! Plus, that cover went straight to my artistic heart when I saw it and I cannot for the life of me, get it out of my head!
*Dreamfall {Dreamfall #1} By Amy Plum
Publication Date: May 2nd
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy

I have read one of Amy Plum's other books and I really enjoyed her writing style! I've never read a book about experiments before and that's what this seems to be about. A girl suffering from insomnia, agrees to take part in an experimental procedure. But there's a malfunction and the patients have to pay the price!

*Until It Fades By K.A. Tucker
Publication Date: May 2nd
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance

New Adult? Check! Awesome writer? Check! Fascinating plot? Double check! Definitely ordering this one as soon as the other books I've ordered already arrive! I'm very impressed with my restraint!

*Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine By Gail Honeyman
Publication Date: May 18th
Genres: Contemporary, Adult, Fiction

Another one that is right up my alley. It deals with some very important topics and I cannot wait to see how they're presented through the story!

Hope you're as excited for all of these books as I am! I'm kind of lost and don't even know which one to pick up first. Probably none of them because I'm seriously so lost in this labyrinth of new releases, including the ones from previous months! 

I wish I could win the lottery or something, so I wouldn't have to choose and go for all of them! But, some of them I'll have to neglect for a while in favor of others!

Comments