Top Ten Romances of All Time {Top Ten Tuesday}



Hello and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by the wonderful people over at The Broke and the Bookish!

Here are my Top Ten

In honor of Valentine's Day! Comment down below telling me all about your favorite couples!




1. Warner & Juliette From the Shatter Me Trilogy By Tahereh Mafi
I've always shipped Warner and Juliette! Their relationship was nothing less than explosive from the beginning. He helped her grow into the person she became by the end of the series and she completely transformed his soul and captured his heart!

2. Travis & Abby From Beautiful Disaster By Jamie McGuire
Beautiful Disaster was probably the first New Adult book I ever read and it made me fall in love with the genre! That's why, both the plot and its characters hold a special place in my heart! Definitely one of my favorite NA couples!

3. Alessandro & Theresa From The Unwanted Wife By Natasha Anders
The Unwanted Wife is one of those books I find myself re-reading over and over again! I never get tired of it and I don't think I ever will. I love Alessandro and Theresa's heartbreaking romance. They made me cry so many times it's ridiculous!

4. Shannon & Cole From Echoes of Scotland Street By Samantha Young
Definitely my favorite couple from the series and in general! Their chemistry and love for each other blew my mind and they had me completely hooked until the very last page!

5. Ambrose & Fern From Making Faces By Amy Harmon
This is another one of those books that I can't stop reading again and again! Ambrose and Fern's love story was perfect in all its imperfections and it taught me *not only as a reader but as a young woman* a lot about internal beauty and how in the end, it's the only thing that really matters!

6. Adam & Mercy From the Mercedes Thompson Series By Patricia Briggs
Mercy is one of the best kick-ass heroines I've ever had the luck of reading about! She's brave, she's independent and she isn't afraid to stand up for herself! But she and Adam are just explosive together!

7. Merit & Ethan From the Chicagoland Vampires Series By Chloe Neill
Another one of my favorite heroines, Merit knows how to play the vampire game! She and Ethan are frustratingly perfect for each other and I couldn't help but be completely ecstatic every time I got to witness the love they have for each other! Through thick and thing, it remained unbreakable!

8. Nieshka & Dragon From Uprooted By Naomi Novik
 One of the most perfectly imperfect romances that ever existed! From the beginning of the book, I shipped Nieshka and Dragon so hard it was almost painful! Their romance is so beautiful and fascinating in its inconvenience, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. And of course, them! I'm in love with everything that has to do with Uprooted, so to speak!

9. Yelena & Valek From the Study Series By Maria V. Snyder
It wouldn't be an honest and 100% truthful list, if I didn't include Valek and Yelena! They'll never stop being my favorite couple and I seriously cannot get enough of them! 

10. Rose & Dimitri From Vampire Academy By Richelle Mead
Can I say that I ship these two so hard! They went through so many obstacles before FINALLY, ending up in each other's arms and that just shows how in love they were with each other! Let me just say that the evens of Frostbite BROKE ME!

That was it everyone! Feel free to comment below and leave links to your lists, or just tell me about your favorite book romances!


Comments